Spyro Does A Thing Spyro Does A Thing

Really nice. I've spent so many summer days playing Spyro 2 when I was about 8!

A Short about Burney! A Short about Burney!

Ma è fantastico!

Mario mushroom Mario mushroom

This reminds me the astonishing comics I used to draw when I was a little girl, same plot intensity.
5 stars!

Uirlo Laif Uirlo Laif

Best game ever of destiny. The moment I finished playing this masterpiece I realized I wouldn't ever find this awesome any other form of entertainment. My favourite things about this game are the outstanding dialogues of the citizens of Gayville, I laughted a lot when I read them! I can't imagine how amazing will be Uirlo Laif 2! Thanks for your prodigious creations man!

Gurzociurlo responds:

I'm glad to read that there's still a solid fanbase for this kind of entertainment. Unlikely as it may seem, it took Flying Puzzola a whole 2 years to make this game, but the positive feedback is enough to make me think that we should do a sequel (people really want to know how the story continues!).

Scherzi a parte, ancora non mi sembra vero che questo gioco sia stato giocato da più di 3300 persone, è diventato il mio contributo di maggior successo a questo sito, è assurdo! Tom Fulp, che ha creato Newgrounds, lo aveva pure messo tra i suoi giochi preferiti della settimana, il mondo sta veramente cominciando a girare alla rovescia.

Furiosity Furiosity

It's kinda catching but even if I complete some levels the new one doesn't start. Is it my fault?

Marmotte of Destiny Marmotte of Destiny

MASTERPIECE!

Gurzociurlo responds:

CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR GOOD TASTES.

Wow, this was for me! I feel really honored!

Destiny picture.